Monday, April 19, 2010

Exam

The end of this week I'm scheduled to take my Exit Exam for school.  I only have a few more days of studying left and I'm thoroughly enjoying taking breaks with my early birthday present.  Harper and I are walking several miles a day (almost every day) weather permitting.  I'm not a big jogger but would like to be.  Jogging stroller manufacturers recommend that you not jog with an infant under six months old.  That's my excuse for walking just a little while longer.  When she turns six months old, I'll have to come up with something else.   :)   In reality, I'll keep walking with my neighbor because I really enjoy walking with her - she's too much fun!

I mentioned that we went to the hairbow place last week and took some pictures.  Harper had such a great time!

Speaking of Harper having fun...she got a new toy.  She absolutely loves it! 

I should really get back to studying.  I took a short break to run some errands for school, worked on my special project and if the weather were better, I can guarantee you that I would procrastinate more by taking Harper for a walk but I must get back to studying!  I told John that I was starting to get really nervous and he had a great point:  if for some reason I don't pass, I can take it up to three times and I'll know what to study for next time.  That's actually been my motto for months but I only have a few more days...