Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Too Long...

We have been very busy.  Harper and I went to Marshall to surprise my Mom for her birthday.  Harper has started doing this thing where she  fights naptime.  She screams and screams...it's wonderful.  Tylenol has become my best friend.  :)  Harper enjoys playing with her new piano courtesy of Landon/Meme & Pop.  She's our little prodigy.

This morning, I jumped out of the shower to find Harper sound asleep making lots of noise.  It was cute.  She was laughing, smiling and cooing.  I snapped this picture before she woke up hungry.  I swear she can smell me from the next room and not because I stink.  Babies are so funny that way. 

My new position with the CPR company is going well but I find myself getting overwhelmed.  I tell myself that I can only do one thing at a time so that's what I do.  In the morning I'll return phone calls, leave messages, eat lunch, answer phone calls from previous messages I've left, coordinate new classes for people needing certification and somewhere in there, hopefully I will have showered and fed Harper a few times.  Yesterday I was on the phone for 5 hours without a break!  Literally, 5 hours!  Recently I've been trying to recruit new CPR instructors with no success.  I'm going to have to change my gameplan but not sure right now how I'm going to go about it - especially in the other states.

Here is a picture of Harper with Evie.  I like to call Harper by her first and middle name, Harper Anne and it's funny that Evie's parents like to call her Evie Sue.  I'm going to post several photos of their playdate because they are just too cute!  I'm sure Crystal took some better photos with her fancy camera but all I had was my iPhone.  :)