Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter

It's February and while we usually have weather in the 50's, we are having weather in the 30's-40's.  Everyone is sick.  John and I are feeling better but our little Harper isn't fairing as well.  I took her to the doctor this evening and he said she had viral bronchitis.  Her temperature was down from 99.9 this morning to 98.5.  The 'crud' hasn't moved into her chest so we're going to keep doing everything we can to keep it that way.  The interventions for this illness are so similar to those we do all day, everyday for her reflux which makes me feel like I need to be doing more or at least something different.  This is a picture I took at her most pitiful point today.  Thanks Aunt Ashley and Ms. Sissy for the outfit.  It's too adorable!

I have so many adorable pictures that I would like to post but I'm exhausted and still have some CPR paperwork to get out of the way.  Mom is coming tomorrow so I need to do some laundry.  John would laugh at that last sentence.  :)