Wednesday, February 24, 2010

3 Months

Harper is officially 3 months today.  I can't believe it.  I really can't believe it.  As for our little girl, Harper Anne is doing something relatively new and I noticed that it started a couple of weeks ago when she wasn't feeling well.  She screams before sleeping.  She'll fight sleep until she just flat out gives up.  She'll cry until she just sounds pitiful.  It upsets me and I know for a fact it upsets John.  It just plain sucks that she's obviously trying to tell us something and we just don't know what it is or how to help her. 

Tomorrow morning we have an appointment with an ENT in the medical center.  Hopefully we can identify the origin of her continuous snoring.  I'm starting to wonder if her screaming/crying before bedtime isn't a direct correlation to her snoring and not sleeping well.  I think it's obvious I'm grasping at straws.  :)