Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Well 2009 was a crazy year! I finished nursing school (more on that later) and we welcomed a new addition-our little girl, Harper. She was born on 11/24/09 at 1:56pm, 5 lbs 10 oz, 18" long. We knew that children were definitely in our future. We just didn't realize they were in our immediate future! 2010 promises to be a year full of good times, friends & family. I'm sure there will be some trying times but with John by my side and a few other people in my corner, I'm sure I'll make it through.

About my blog:
Since Harper was born, I like to email a picture of Harper to family and close friends and the title is always, "Your Daily Dose...". Unfortunately, between a new baby, sleep and breastfeeding, that email goes out every other day if I'm lucky. My hopes for this blog are simple: update with a picture and add a little more text than I usually do via my iPhone.

Here's to all of my 2009 resolutions, keeping them and everything 2010 has to offer!