Monday, March 29, 2010

4 Months Old!

Harper is officially 4 months old.  She turned 4 months on the 24th at 1:56pm.  I have plenty of pictures but will only be posting two right now.  I'm reading a very good book (I'll let you in on the title later) but should be reading my HESI book. 
After Harper's checkup today, she joined me while I tutored Med. Surg. 2.  I miss tutoring.  I miss talking to someone and helping them figure out a complex idea or learn something new but also, I miss the review that I get by helping someone else.  Harper was very well behaved with the exception of about 3 minutes where she had a meltdown because I didn't feed her fast enough. 

I have started applying to baccalaureate programs and hope to get accepted into an RN to MSN program.  That would be great.  Correction.  That would be awesome!  I think one day I would like to teach...

I have a project that I'm working on and can't wait to share it.  I need to get a few things together before I make an official announcement.