Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sunday = Family Day

So I haven't posted in a while and I've been jonesin' for a new post.  Sunday we had a family day and it was one of the greatest days we've had as a family thus far.  We went to the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center.  It's so much fun and the best part - it's FREE!  They have a box inside where you can make a donation if you wish but it's free.  It's truly a hidden gem!





I foresee many family days at the Arboretum!  It's absolutely beautiful. 


Harper will be turning 4 months old tomorrow.  I can't believe how fast time has flown by.  I actually found a picture from St. Patrick's Day when Aunt Jenni came over.  I've posted it for your enjoyment.  :)


We're having problems with Harper sleeping in her pack'n play.  She absolutely HATES sleeping on her back.  Hates it to the point where she wakes up and cries.  Some say to let her cry it out and we tried that and she just cried.  She just kept crying.  She'll go to sleep on my chest and that's about it.  Oh well.  I'm hoping it's related to her teething.  Breastfeeding has become much more interesting because she now bites.  Fun for mommy!  We'll have to nip that ASAP!